How to obtain childminder license ( Hoikushi ) in Japan

In the event that you are going to set up Hoikuen ( 保育園 ) = kindergarten in Japan, you need to prepare childminder ( Hoikushi ).

Even if you have been teacher or childminder outside of Japan, you can not use the license in Japan.
In order to become Hoikushi in Japan,
1 You need to pass test to become Hoikushi.
However pass rate is about 10%.
If you are fluent in Japanese language, there is a possibility to pass the test
2 You can go to college or vocational school.
However you need to spend 2 years until graduation.

error: Content is protected !!