How to obtain status of residence as business manager in Japan, page1


How to obtain status of residence as business manager in Japan

What is Business manager visa ?

In the case you operate ( keiei = 経営 ) or manage ( kanri ) business ( excluding business that is included in status of residence of legal or tax accounting ) in Japan and hope to live in Japan, you need to obtain status of residence of business manager.
It is often called ” keiei kanri visa = 経営管理ビザ” or ” toushi keiei visa = 投資経営ビザ”.

Difference between visa and status of residence

In the case you  want to visit Japan, you can visit embassy of Japan or consulate general in your home country.
And when authority has inspected your passport etc, and there is not problem, you can receive visa ( sasho = 査証 ) on your passport.
After you have received visa, you can come to Japan and at airport, Immigration officer will inspect your visa and you can receive status of residence ( including status of residence of short term ) and land on Japan.
Once you have receive status of residence, your visa becomes used and only status of residence is valid.
However depending on some conditions, you do not need to obtain visa to come to Japan.
For example, you are from visa waiver country and you visit Japan for short term stay.
Or you have re-entry permit or special re-entry permit.

To Page 2 (How to obtain business manager visa, page 2)

error: Content is protected !!