licensed guide ” = 通訳案内士 and Travel agency registration in Japan

Assumed that you are living in Japan and you are engaging in guiding foreign tourist in Japan and receive fee, you need to obtain license of ” licensed guide ” = 通訳案内士.
In the event, you receive request to make travel plan in Japan and make it and sell to tourists, your activity is a kind of travel agency.
In that case you need to obtain registration of travel agency in Japan ( even if all of your customers are foreign tourists )

error: Content is protected !!